Social Services & Advocacy
At CHS, our mission is to provide support services to all those who need it. As such we strive to help individuals in need develop self-sufficiency, learn problem-solving skills, and integrate with their communities. We offer numerous services including advocacy, case management, counseling, crisis intervention, education and information & referral.
- Help individuals identify and secure access to services
- Work to ensure accessibility for people who are DDBHH to public and private services
- Educate community regarding needs of people who are DDBHH
- Provide income tax assistance for individuals who are DDBHH
- Provide information related to all aspects of DDBHH issues
- Technical assistance regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)