CHOICES FOR PARENTS
CHOICES for Parents is a statewide coalition of parents and professionals ensuring that children with identified hearing loss and their families receive the necessary resources, advocacy, information, services and support.
We are committed to providing unbiased information.
What We Offer…
- FREE Children & Hearing Loss Resource Notebook
- Sign Language Classes (English & Spanish)
- READ Kits (birth to 3)
- Reading Strategy Videos and Webinars
- READ Day (Early Childhood to High School)
- IL Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Day